Pages

Friday, December 14, 2012

Project plan

I've had this maggoty idea floating around in my brain for a while and since it won't leave I'm going to give it a try. I recently dug out my Pokemon games which got me thinking about the Pokemon cartoon and how during the commercial break they would have these Who's that Pokemon? and then a reveal after the break. So I thought this Saturday I would have my first Who's that Warcraft Pet? and then Sunday shows the reveal. It's not going to be particularly hard but I would love to have people comment and guess. My goal is to put together one of these each week and I'm also thinking about having some prizes but I'm not thinking of anything too big or even all the time, more random. But for this first week the only thing I'm giving away is virtual hugs.  My goal would be to post the first one on Fridays but Saturday at the latest. So hopefully it goes well and people like this project.

No comments:

Post a Comment