Pages

Sunday, December 16, 2012

Wolpertinger!


"Many a drunken Brewfest goer has told the tale of this mysterious creature, but few remember that tale in the morning."
 The Wolpertinger is a critter pet that can be obtained during Brewfest by completing the quest Catch the Wild started at your faction Brewfest headquarters outside either Orgrimmar or Ironforge.



Big hug and kisses to youyankityoutankit for correctly guessing the name of the pet.

I have a sea pony to give away next week. If you want in than put down the name of the pet and which character and server I can mail you the pet to. If there is more than one person I'll be randoming picking one. The next Whose that pet post will be up Friday morning and you'll have until Saturday at 1 am CST. I'll be posting these rules again on Friday but I wanted to give a heads up about what's coming up.

No comments:

Post a Comment