Pages

Wednesday, January 16, 2013

Navi Poem

I found this comment hidden away on one of my posts:

I can't find your email on the blog Tyledres, so this seems like a good place for the poem I wrote for you :)

Tyledres is my hero coz
She solos Razorgore
She even wrote a handy guide
So everyone can score!

I hope she gets her undead cat
And raid pets drop real soon.
I tried to help her out but she's
An honest kind of toon.

A Navi-poem! It's like it's my birthday or something! Wait... hell it is! Yay! If I have to wake up at 4:30 in the morning then it's nice to find a little surprise hidden in my blog. It's even more awesome because the time post on it says I got it just as I started my last run for those raid pets. Lucky me, lucky me!


6 comments:

  1. Yay! Maybe some magic Navi luck went your way :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Magical Navi poems, I'll have to go look for Minfernal again!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lol. I should go take a look for one as well.

      Delete
  3. Hey I noticed your email in your header! Has it always been there? OMG how dumb am I not to have noticed it while trying to email you stuff!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Nope, hasn't always been there. I added it after you mentioned that you couldn't find it. Figured that'd be the easiest spot to find it.

      Delete